Short Term Employment (4 weeks)
The Red Rock Indian Band is seeking 4 individuals to do some painting and some clean up at the Chalet Lodge
Other duties as directed by Chief & Council
Deadline to Apply: June 2, 2017 @ 12pm
Start Date: Monday, June 5, 2017
Please submit resume to
Community Energy Planning Liason (6 month contract)
The Community Energy Planning Liason will work under the supervision of the Ontario First Nations Technical Services (OFNTSC) Advisors to develop the Community Energy Plan.
- Actively engage with Elders, leadership, resource planners, and community members to seek their vision and directions for the Community Energy Plan;
- Gather relevant energy data and information to develop the community energy profile/baseline (if energy plan has not yet been completed);
- Plan and organize community engagement events - open houses, meetings, door-to-door visits, etc.
Please submit your application to the band office ATTN: Stephen Price, or via email
For more information on qualifications and duties, click here.
Lands & Resources Consultation Intern
The Red Rock Indian Band is currently seeking applicants for an Intern position in the Consultation Lands and Resources Office. Under the Direction of Chief and Council and the Consultation Office Staff the intern will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the Core Consultation Point Person with all community consultation
- Helping act as a consultation contact for industrial organizations as well as the Federal and Provincial government
- Oversee GIS mapping of Traditional Values in the RRIB traditional territory
- College Diploma or University Degree within the last two years
- No prior experience in related field of study
- Analytical and problem solving skills to review, analyze and evaluate data and information
Interested applicants must submit a resume and cover letter to
For more information on responsibilities and qualifications, click here.